GreyHeller is thrilled to showcase our Mobile and Security solutions at Collaborate 2015. From announcing new partnerships, to launching your institution’s mobile strategy, to practical ways to protect your ERP systems, we’ll be available to demo our solutions and answer your questions.
Turn your employees into fans of your PeopleSoft application. PeopleMobile® provides a modern, easy to use experience that your employees will love.
- Provide a beautiful mobile and desktop experience that matches your brand identity
- “Plug and Play” your PeopleSoft content with mobile applications and portals
- Transform any of PeopleSoft’s 6,000 pages, including customizations
- Implement quickly and easily using your existing PeopleSoft version and infrastructure
- Leverage your employees’ existing PeopleSoft skills for implementation and support
- Responsive Design
- Automatically transforms any PeopleSoft page
- Adapts to customizations and new PeopleSoft releases
- Compatible with PeopleTools 8.45 and greater
Protect and secure your organization and your PeopleSoft investment. ERP Firewall mitigates internal and external risks while lowering total cost of ownership.
- Control access outside the perimeter
- Reduce or eliminate data leakage
- Protect against compromised credentials
- Empower security administrators with visibility into system use including incident response
- Protect against misuse of personal information for high profile students by administrators
- Data Masking
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Location Based Security
- VIP Data Protection
- Delegate Access
- Logging & Analysis
Visit booth 636 at Collaborate 2015 for more information on our Mobile and Security solutions and to check out how our products work with our partners’ solutions: GreyHeller + Modo Labs and GreyHeller + Duo Security.
- Define template based global methodology
- Identify business leaders and analysts in the US and local countries
- Use local resources in the project team
- Start user requirement gathering before corporate business processes are mapped
- Underestimate the impacts of working with remote teams
- Trust psft features around global
- Prototype early as possible
- Involve local business leaders in review of designs. Implementation time is too late.
- Underestimate the impact on existing customizations
- Forget that production support will have to change to handle global users and requirements
- Identify and train local SME as early as possible
- Assign dedicated local support analysts
- Train the support team on the new processes and features
- Underestimate time and cultural differences in resolving problems.
- Think the project is over when the country is live.