- 9/30 UNC Chapel Hill Thwarts Cybercrime with ERP Firewall
- 10/13 Verizon Makes PeopleSoft HCM Responsive with PeopleMobile®
Check out the details below!
9/30 UNC Chapel Hill Thwarts Cybercrime with ERP Firewall Presenter: Sharron Bouquin, Auxiliary Applications Manager, Enterprise Applications 11am PST / 2pm EST
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill utilizes the GreyHeller Application Firewall to enhance application security and protect valuable data assets. The intelligence provided by the GreyHeller Application Firewall enabled an invaluable shift in mindset from being reactive to proactively planning security measures.
This webinar will focus on the steps the university took to:
- Stop administrative users from insecurely accessing sensitive data
- Protect against specific browser flaws like cross-site scripting and URL spoofing
- Protect high profile departments
- Increase actionable intelligence about end users behavior allowing knowledgeable business decisions
- Lower their risk profile by implementing critical data protection rules across all development and production systems
- Increase ROI by enabling increased end user satisfaction by securely delivering self-service and mobile access
MOBILE / USER EXPERIENCE
10/13 Verizon Makes PeopleSoft HCM Responsive with PeopleMobile® Presenter: David Kelly, Director Systems Architecture at Verizon 11am PST / 2pm EST
This session will discuss how Verizon was able to provide mobile / responsive self service access to its 170,000+ workforce within a 4 month implementation timeframe. This presentation will cover:
- Overview of Verizon’s highly customized environment
- Key Use Cases
- Types of mobile access
- UI standards and requirements
- Implementation methodology
- Lessons learned
For more information or to schedule a private demo, please contact us.