As organizations look to evolve risk management by improving alignment between Business and IT, Segregation of Duties comes into the spotlight due to its inherent nature and financial implications.
Despite its wide-reaching impact, many organizations are finding that existing controls in SAP cannot fully address the business objectives of SoD – leaving them exposed to the risk that hurts executive confidence and the bottom line.
Simply put, the static role-based access controls in SAP are reaching their limitations, and transaction-level audit logs are missing data to make them actionable.
In this session, join the SAP Security experts at Appsian as they explore how intelligent controls that look at the data to identify violations (rather than roles and transactions) can strengthen SoD enforcement and streamline reporting.
Register for this webinar and learn how to:
- Overcome the limitations of legacy SoD controls
- Improve control over your risk exposure in key business processes
- Eliminate the risk from dwell time between audits and unaddressed violations
- Minimize manual compensating controls, and leverage automation when necessary
- Streamline SoD audits with an accurate view of actual SoD violations and accompanying details