Taking SAP S/4HANA to the Cloud carries new security challenges that differ from traditional on-prem deployments. Ease of access means an enlarged attack surface. Cloud-hosted systems mean less visibility and control of your environment. Needless to say, risks have evolved.
This change requires a shift in security strategy where “context” carries a new level of importance. Outside your four walls, having insight into where are users coming from, what are they accessing – and reinforcing controls based on this information – becomes paramount in mitigating risk.
To discuss this important topic, join Appsian’s Executive Director of Security, Greg Wendt, and VP of SAP Engineering, Rajesh Rengarethinam as they explore:
- Cloud’s impact on SAP security & risk management
- Gaps in visibility & control that must be addressed
- How organizations can secure variable, remote access (e.g. Fiori)
- Steps to minimize your attack surface and risk exposure
- Tools for enhanced visibility into SAP user activity and data access
Presented by :