×
UX/Mobile/Responsive

Re-Posted yesterday's item.

By Larry Grey • October 11, 2007

Well, I guess that I should have done a little more testing prior to publishing last night’s posting. In order to figure out what pages and components to look at when adding my code, I opened them up and used PSIDE helper to drill into the definitions.

Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that there were global variables that drove the logic on the pages that I was working with (and those vairables prevented me from finding a couple of design flaws in my approach).

Well, I discovered the error of my ways and realized that I needed to move one component back in the chain with my entry-point (which meant that I needed to add code to two pages instead of one). Try the code on the posting now.

Labels: Drilling, HCM, User

Stay Updated

Request a Demo